The Goodyear Worry Free Assurance (WFA) is only valid in Hong Kong & Macau.
Present the Goodyear WFA card, vehicle license copy, original receipt of tire purchase, and damaged tire to dealer where the tire was originally purchased when making a claim.
Damages other than those specified under the Goodyear WFA, or could be mend, will not be covered.
Labor charges such as removal, fixing and balancing of tire shall be borne by the purchaser.
The Goodyear WFA program will be invalid after 90days from the date of purchase or when remaining tread depth is less than 6.5mm.
Every tire which under WFA can claim ONCE only.
Goodyear reserves the right to change the terms & conditions herein at any time at its absolute notice without prior notice. In case of dispute the online version prevails. 固特異保留一切權利隨時更改或修訂其內容，而毋須另行通知。如有任何爭議，一切均以網上版本為準。
1. The Goodyear Worry Free Assurance (WFA) is only valid for Authorized Products distributed by Wah Seng Far East Ltd., and completion of product warranty registration within 2 days from the date of purchase.
2. Ways of registration 登記方法：
- By Whatsapp 登記
Take pictures of completed Goodyear WFA card with tire shop`s stamp and send to (+852) 5492 4707 via Whatsapp, you will receive a confirmation message upon successful registration.
將填妥及已蓋章的保養卡拍照發送至Whatsapp號碼：(+852) 5492 4707，完成後將會收到確認信息。
3. To report damaged tire, customer is required to visit the outlet where the tire was originally purchased， then contact Goodyear Distributor by hotline above.
4. Customer is required to bring along the original receipt of the tire purchased, Goodyear WFA card, a copy of vehicle license and the damaged tire to the dealer. These items will be sent to Goodyear Distributor for inspections. The result of the inspection will be made available to customer within 10 days.
5. If the claim is covered under Goodyear Worry Free Assurance, you will get a free replacement tire of the same tyre model and size. (Valves and all the labor charges such as removal, fixing and balancing of tire are not covered).
1. What types of damage that will be covered by Goodyear Worry Free Assurance?
A: The Goodyear Worry Free Assurance will cover the road hazard damages that are beyond repair such as puncture, cut, bulge or impact during the course of normal driving on a maintained road.
2. How long is the validity period for the Goodyear Worry Free Assurance?
A: The Goodyear Worry Free Assurance has a 90-days validity period effective from the date of purchase. Please retain the original receipt of tire purchase for claimant purpose.
3. What are the items that not covered under the Goodyear Worry Free Assurance?
A: Valves are not covered under the Goodyear Worry Free Assurance and all the labor charges (removal Fixing and balancing of tire) shall be borne by the purchaser.
4. What are the damages not covered under the Goodyear Worry Free Assurance?
A: Tire damages due to vehicle collision, vandalism, misuse or intentional mishandling, fire and theft are not applicable under the Goodyear Worry Free Assurance.
5. Can I still get my tire replaced if I have lost the Goodyear Worry Free Assurance card and/or the original receipt of tire purchase?
A: No. You must present the original receipt of purchased tires, the Goodyear WFA card, vehicle license, original receipt, and the damaged tire that requires replacement. If you lost any of these items, your tire cannot be replaced.
6. Which Goodyear tire are covered under the Goodyear Worry Free Assurance？
A: EAGLE F1 Asymmetric 5 (F1A5)，Asymmetric 3 (F1A3)， EAGLE F1 Asymmetric SUV (F1A1 SUV)，F1 Directional 5 (D5)，Assurance TripleMax (ATM)，TripleMax 2 (ATM2)，Wrangler HP (WHP) EAGLE EfficientGrip (EG), EfficientGrip SUV (EG SUV), EfficientGrip Performance (EGP)，EfficientGrip Performance SUV (EGP SUV).
7. What documents do I need to make a claim?
A: You will need your original receipt of the tire purchase, your Goodyear WFA card, vehicle license, original receipt, and the damaged tire that requires replacement.
8. Can I get my Goodyear WFA claim if the damage occurs when the tire tread depth less than 6.5mm?
A: No, The claim can only be done if the damage occur then the tire tread depth is more than 6.5mm.
9. Can I change the damage tire for another Goodyear`s tire model?
A: No, the damaged tire can only be replaced with the same tire model and size.
10. Can I redeem the Goodyear WFA at any others beside the outlet that I made the first purchase?
A: No, the redemption of the Goodyear WFA must be done at the same outlet the tire purchased.
Please click the WhatsApp photo below and send us a picture of your worry free card.
請即點擊以下 Whatsapp 圖片 , 直接以手機拍攝保養卡 ( 填寫資料頁 ) 傳回給我們。
Goodyear and Wah Seng Far East Ltd. reserves the right to change the terms & conditions herein at any time at its absolute notice without prior notice.
固特異 及 華成遠東有限公司 保留一切權利隨時更改或修訂其內容，而毋須另行通知。